Holini’s information and contact details
Controller: Holini OÜ
Estonian registry code: 12983019
Address: Pärnu maantee 148, Tallinn, Estonia 11317
Email: [email protected]
Contact details of Holini’s data protection officer
Email: [email protected]
Information that we collect about you
This Privacy Notice covers any candidate data that is collected by Holini for the recruiting process. This may include but is not limited to the following information:
- Your name, contact details and candidate status.
- Information included in your CV or cover letter, such as employment history, academic background, skills and competencies, personal interests, languages spoken, and questionnaire results.
- Job preferences and type of employment sought, willingness to relocate.
- Names and contact details of referees. Please note that it is your responsibility to obtain consent from your referees prior to providing us personal information about them.
- Current and historic salary details together with salary expectations.
- Holini may collect data directly from you or from third parties such as your referees, employment background check providers, to the extent this is permitted by the applicable law.
During the recruitment process we might ask you to participate in assessment days, complete tests or occupational personality profile questionnaires, answer questions in video and/or to attend an interviews – or a combination of these. Information will be generated by you and by us. For example, you might complete a written test, or we might take interview notes.
The purposes and legal basis for the processing
Your personal data is processed for the purposes of managing Holini’s recruitment related activities Consequently, Holini may use personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants as needed in the recruitment process, including final recruitment. In particular, your data is processed for the following purposes:
- determining your qualifications for employment and reaching a recruitment decision;
- evaluating your suitability for other employment vacancies;
- verifying the data you submit and carrying out reference checks and/or conducting background checks (where applicable);
- informing you, via e-mail, SMS or otherwise about the progress of your application for employment with Holini;
- protecting our rights and fulfilling our legal obligations; and
- informing you, via e-mail, SMS or otherwise about other local or global vacancies at Holini that we consider you suitable to make an application of employment for.
Should your application for employment be successful, your personal data submitted for hiring purposes may be processed for the necessary employment purposes and included in your employment file.
If Holini does not employ you, Holini may (subject to your relevant consent) nevertheless continue to retain and use your personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions.
Legal basis: Holini processes the information generated throughout the assessment and communication process on the basis of legitimate interest for recruitment and business management purposes. These include identifying and evaluating candidates for new Holini positions, record-keeping related to hiring processes, analyzing the hiring process and outcomes. If Holini does not employ you, Holini may continue to retain and use, based on consent, your personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions.
Recipients of your personal data
Only selected employees of Holini and selected third parties who support us with the recruitment process, have access to your personal data. Except as set out in this policy or as required by law, your personal data will not be supplied to any third party without your explicit authorization.
We use a third-party service provider G Suite to manage and store personal information (Google LLC. (for more information about Google, please see https://policies.google.com/privacy)).
We maintain processes designed to ensure that any processing of personal data by third party service providers is consistent with this Privacy Notice and protects the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of your personal data. Where required by law, we put in place legal mechanisms designed to ensure adequate data protection of your personal data.
Transfers of your personal data to third countries
Following the submission of your application, the information you have sent to us can be made available to Holini’s teams worldwide (including certain third countries) for the purposes described above.
In addition, when applying for a job with Holini, you need to be aware that your personal data is sent to Google LLC in the United States of America (for more information about Google, please see https://policies.google.com/privacy).
The storage period
Your personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for the recruitment process. Therefore, unsuccessful application data without consent to contact you for other positions, will be deleted after 3 years, taking into consideration our need to answer queries or resolve problems and comply with legal requirements under the applicable laws.
In addition to using your data for the position for which you have applied, Holini may retain and use your application data to consider you for other positions, but only with your explicit consent for a maximum period of 3 years. If after this period, we feel it necessary to retain your records, we will write to you.
You can nevertheless always ask Holini to delete your data by sending your request via e-mail to [email protected]
If your application has been successful and you are hired, the corresponding application data may be used in connection with your employment consistent with data protection policies.
Your rights as a data subject
You have the following rights under the GDPR, subject to the applicable statutory limitations:
- request access to information that Holini holds about you;
- request a correction of information that Holini has about you;
- request the erasure of information that Holini has about you;
- restrict the use of your personal data;
- receive your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data;
- file a complaint about our processing with a supervisory authority.
This policy was last modified on June 12, 2018.