Who Are We?
Holini is a Google Premier Partner agency that helps companies across the globe drive continuous business growth through data-driven marketing.
We’re a small team with ambitious goals. At Holini, we encourage our team members’ personal and professional growth, support each other and create a people-first culture where everyone’s opinions matter and things get done together.
What Will You Be Doing?
- You’ll build and manage large-scale Google Ads campaigns. This includes continuous data analysis, hypothesis creation, prioritization, testing, and learning.
- You’ll have regular conference calls with clients to proactively share your insights and knowledge, define goals, monitor performance, and help grow the clients’ overall businesses.
- You’ll collaborate with our team members on strategy creation, research, analysis, and optimization efforts.
- You’ll keep yourself constantly up to date with the latest digital marketing tools and methods.
P.S. Critical thinking, analytical reasoning, and problem-solving skills are required to succeed in this position. You’ll spend a lot of time taking deep dives into data to reveal actionable insights to help make the best decisions.
We’re looking for A-players who want to grow fast and be a part of our ambitious team from the ground up.
Here are 9 reasons to apply.
*2000-3000€ gross salary per month + bonuses & perks (depending on your skills)
- You have a proven track record of working on large Google Ads accounts and you have a strong digital marketing background.
- You speak English fluently, “pretty good” doesn’t cut it.
- You’re highly organized and detail-oriented – you do your research, plan, prioritize, set goals and stick to them.
- You can be engaging and persuasive during client meetings.
- You’re thorough and have an analytical mind – you think in terms of numbers, not gut feeling.
- You’re a proactive and self-driven person who gets things done on time without being micromanaged.
- You’re a curious person who’s always trying to improve your knowledge by reading industry blogs, listening to podcasts and attending conferences.
- You take your job seriously but yourself.. not too much – you like to have fun, too.
Join us to establish Holini as an internationally recognized PPC agency whose team members and clients are highly satisfied.
Our Core Values
With our people, our clients, and our partners at our core, we live these values.
Before applying to join the Holini team I had no idea the world of digital marketing and analytics could be so fascinating. I am beyond grateful for the opportunity to work with such a supportive team and diverse international clients. The hands-on experience I’ve gained in the world of marketing in general as well undoubtedly outshines any textbook knowledge I started out with.
Working at Holini is challenging, flexible and fun.
How to apply for the Growth Consultant position?
- Leave your contact details and a link to your CV (please enter your LinkedIn Profile URL or Google Drive URL).
- We’ll get in touch with you to discuss the further steps.