Who Are We?
Holini is a Premier Google Partner agency that helps fast-growing companies drive continuous business growth through data-driven marketing.
We’re a small team, with ambitious goals. At Holini, we encourage our team members’ personal and professional growth, support each other and create a people-first culture where everyone’s opinions matter and things get done together.
What Will You Be Doing?
- You’ll be mentored by our professionals to learn all about account management.
- You’ll start to build and manage high-quality Google AdWords campaigns, this includes bid optimization, analyzing search query reports, and creating compelling ad copy.
- You’ll maintain and develop good relationships with our international clients, set up goals and grow their businesses.
- You’ll collaborate with our team members on research, campaign creation, and optimization efforts.
- You’ll keep yourself constantly up to date with the latest digital marketing tools and methods.
We’re looking for a talented person who wants to grow fast and be a part of our ambitious team from the ground up.
Brands Who Trust Holini
Here are 9 reasons to apply.
- You speak English and Estonian fluently, “pretty good” doesn’t cut it.
- You’re highly organized and detail-oriented – you do your research, plan, prioritize, set goals and stick to them.
- You can be engaging and persuasive during client meetings.
- You’re thorough and have an analytical mind – you think in terms of numbers, not gut feeling.
- You’re proactive and you like working without being micromanaged.
- You’re a curious person who’s always trying to improve your knowledge by reading industry blogs, listening to podcasts and attending conferences.
- You take your job seriously but yourself.. not too much – you like to have fun, too.
If you tick all the above boxes but lack experience in digital marketing, we still encourage you to apply.
Join us to establish Holini as an internationally recognized PPC agency where team members and clients are highly satisfied.
Our Core Values
With our people, our clients and our partners at our core, we live these values.
Before applying to join the Holini team I had no idea the world of digital marketing and analytics could be so fascinating. I am beyond grateful for the opportunity to work with such a supportive team and diverse international clients. The hands-on experience I’ve gained in the world of marketing in general as well undoubtedly outshines any textbook knowledge I started out with.
Working at Holini is challenging, flexible and fun.
How to apply for the Google AdWords Account Manager position?
- To apply, leave your contact details and a link to your CV (please enter your LinkedIn Profile URL or Google Drive URL) before July 2, 2018.
- We’ll get in touch with you to discuss the further steps.