- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which data is collected and confirm it with individual concerned.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- All the gathered data will be stored in our data center that is accessible by the authorized persons only. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes and legal requirements.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We assure our customers that request sent by them to delete all the personal data submitted or to transfer the data will be completed by the agreed time.
- Direct marketing will only be used under customers permission.
We are committed to conducting our business following these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This policy was last modified on June 12, 2018.